Our specialists will provide assistance to new or returning tax payers. To begin we will need the following:
- Personal Information of self, spouse and any dependants if applicable: Social Security Number(s), Birth Certificate(s).
- Employment & Income Verification Forms: W'2 Forms, 1099-G Forms for unemployment income, 1099-MISC forms for Independent Contractor Work, 1099-R Form for payments of IRAs or Retiremnt, 1099-S Forms for Income of Property, SSA-1099 For Social Securty Benfits, Alimoy received, Business Income-profit/loss statement.
- Miscallaneous Income: jury duty, gambling winnings, and etc.
We offer consultancy across a diverse range of tax needs and help you receive fast and high quality results. In order to do that we will also need to know the following:
- Were you a student last year? If Yes, you need Form 1098-E for student loan interest paid, or Form 1098-T for tuitions paid.
- Did you have health plan/insurance last year? If Yes, Form 1095-A for Health Insurance Marketplace, or Form 1095-B Health Coverage.
- Do you itemize deductions? If yes, deductions and credis as as follows; Child Care Cost, Form 1098-T Education Cost, Forms 1098 Mortgage Interest, Charitible Donations, Business Expenses, Rental Expenses, and amounts of other miscellaneous tax deductions.
- Have you paid any other taxes? State, Local, Personal Property, Vehicle License Fee?
Finalizing & Submitting
Get legal and compliance advice for your business and personal federal and state taxes from our highly skilled team of professionals.
- Provide an accurate or most updated mailing address.
- Provide an accurate or most updated banking informaiton; account and routing numbers.